I made this the other night and not only was it so easy, it was so yummy! I halved the recipe but this is the full recipe. (It would make a ton) I also added cheese on top before putting on the Ritz crackers. Delicious. This will be a regular at my house because of how easy it was.
Recipe from: Mandys Recipe Box
3-4 chicken breasts, chopped and cooked or 1 (14 oz.) can chicken
16 oz. egg noodles, cooked
24 oz. sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
1/4 c. margarine, melted
2 Tbsp. Poppy seeds (optional)
Combine chicken, sour cream, soup; cheeses in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Add the noodles and gently stir till coated. Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Mix crackers and margarine; sprinkle over the top. Sprinkle with Poppy seeds. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or till crackers are crispy and golden brown and cheese is melted
No comments:
Post a Comment