Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pepperoni String Chese Roll Ups

I saw these on The Girl Who Ate Everything, then I also saw them on Life as a Lofthouse. I thought about making them for the Super Bowl but I wanted to try them out first. They were really good.
Pepperoni String Cheese Roll Ups Source:
adapted from Dinner With The Donnells
1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
4 cheese sticks, halved
1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
optional - marinara or ranch sauce for dipping

Garlic Butter Glaze:
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese

Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take each triangle of crescent roll dough and place about 4 pepperoni on the bottom of the triangle. Place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. While rolls are cooking, combine the melted butter, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. When rolls are done remove from the oven and brush with the garlic butter glaze. Serve with marinara or ranch for dipping.

No comments: