I saw this recipe on Pinterest. It came from www.plainchicken.blogspot.com. These were so good, and easy. Faster than regular chocolate chip cookies. I loved them. Made them two weeks in a row.
Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 egg
2 3/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter chips and 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips. I wanted to try 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips and 1/2 Butterscotch chips too but I was out)
(6 oz) 1/2 cup nuts, chopped, if desired (optional) I left these out
Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. Stir in Bisquick mix, chocolate chips and nuts. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, d about 2 inches apart; flatten slightly. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.

No comments:
Post a Comment