This recipe is from Kraft's free quarterly cooking magazine that I love getting in the mail. Most all of the recipes are so easy, and most that I've tried, I've loved. I also love Soup. This soup is so easy. We have it many times during cold weather seasons.
3 C. fat-free milk
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of potato soup
2 C. frozen Southern-style hash browns
1 C. Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese (I just use mild cheddar and I don't measure)
2 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled (I use real bacon bits, or leave out the bacon)
1/4 C. thinly sliced green onions (I leave this out)
Mix milk and soup in large saucepan. Stir in hash browns. Bring to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Ladle soup into bowls. Top evenly with cheese, bacon, and onions. Makes 6 one-cup servings.
Notes: I mix a bunch of cheese in while it's simmering, then also top with cheese.
Homemade Twix Bites
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment