Monday, June 9, 2008

Caramel

This is the best and it's so easy! I got this recipe from Cynthia, who I play Bunco with. I love caramel so I really could eat the whole pan by myself.

1/2 C sugar
1/2 C brown sugar
1/2 C light corn syrup
1/2 C butter
1/2 C sweetened condensed milk

Ingredients need to be at room temperature. Combine all ingredients in a microwaveable bowl and cook on high for 2 minutes, stir, cook on high 2 minutes, stir, cook on high 2 more minutes, stir and pour into a greased 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan. Let cool.

I cut these into small pieces and wrapped them in wax paper and gave them out for Christmas treats.

2 comments:

Pokeyann said...

WOW!!! That's Good!!!

Chris and Kandice said...

This is the best recipe I have run accross in a long time! I love anything that I can 'nuke' in a hurry! I could also eat the whole pan by myself, it's soft and delicious! I'm making some now