I originally used my moms recipe, but have experimented to come up with my own so this is a combination of both.
3-4 chicken breasts (I boil and then cut into small pieces) (I also sometimes used canned chicken if I'm short on time)
2 small Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 8-oz pkg of cream cheese
1 C sour cream
1 small can of green enchilada sauce
cheddar cheese
mozzarella cheese
flour tortillas (preferably the kind you have to brown on the stove)
Cook and cut up the chicken. Mix soup and sour cream in saucepan over low heat. Soften cream cheese & mix in about 1/2 the can of enchilada sauce then add chicken to mixture, I also add in probably a cup of cheddar cheese and a cup of mozzarella cheese to this mixture. Spread a small amount of the soup/sour cream mixture in the bottom of a 13x9 pan and set a small portion aside to pour over top as well. Put mixture in a flour tortilla. Roll up and put in pan. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the top (I don't do this) Spread leftover mixture/soup mixture over the top of the tortillas then sprinkle more mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese. I use a glass baking dish and top with tin foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Homemade Twix Bites
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment