I love crescent rolls anyway so I came across this recipe and it looked so yummy. Then today we were driving home and Karson asked me if I'd make some cinnamon rolls so I thought we'd try these. Yummy. I might as well just link every thing to her blog because everything looks good to me. We like the same things.
Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
1 package of refrigerated crescent roll dough
Butter
1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
3/4 cup sugar
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine the cinnamon and sugar together and mix well. Place the unrolled crescent rolls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Spread a layer of butter on each triangle; top with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Roll from the bottom of the triangle to the point.
Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve while hot. Enjoy.
Homemade Twix Bites
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment