Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Turkey Cheese Pockets

I got this recipe from another favorite source. Kraft food and family magazine. I love this magazine. It always has fast easy recipes. Of course this is another meal I shouldn't be eating but oh well.

2 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened (I used more)
1 Tbsp Miracle Whip Dressing (I will leave this out next time, it made it taste to much like the dressing)
1 tsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard (I didn't have any and probably wouldn't like it anyway)
4 Slices shaved smoked turkey breast finely chopped. (I used the already cubed turkey but cut it into smaller pieces)
1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese (I also probably used more than 1/4 Cup)
1 can refrigerated biscuits

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix cream cheese, dressing and mustard in small bowl until well blended. Add turkey and cheese; mix well. Set aside.

Press or roll out each biscuit to 3 1/2 inch circle. Place a heaping teaspoon of the mixture onto each biscuit.

Fold dough over filling to make small turnover shapes. Firmly press edges of dough together to seal. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve hot.

No comments: