My friend was telling me about these cookies and they sounded good. I happened to be going to the store that day so I picked up what I needed and tried them a few days later. They were pretty good and I'm sure I'll make them again. I really don't know what my deal is, I have to have treats in my house at all times. So bad!
Oreo Pudding Cookies
1 cup butter, room temp
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 small package instant Oreo Pudding mix (I for the life of me couldn't even find Oreo pudding. I finally did, but only in one size so I have no idea what the size was)
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 Hershey's Cookies N Cream Candy Bars broken into small pieces (I used one king size)
2 cups milk chocolate chips (I only used 1 cup of chocolate chips)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour and soda in a small bowl and set aside. Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in pudding mix until blended, then eggs and vanilla. Add flour and soda mixture. Stir in cookies n cream pieces and chocolate chips. Using a cookie dough scooper, place dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to a cooking rack. Store in air-tight container. Makes two dozen.
1 comment:
Yummy!! I need to make these! : )
Post a Comment