Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Pudding Cookies

I got this recipe from Taste and Tell. I'm a chocolate lover, but I'm actually not a fan of to much chocolate if that makes sense. I'd rather have a chocolate chip cookie than a chocolate cookie. I'd rather have yellow cake with chocolate frosting then chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. You get my point. But the gooey marshmallows in these cookies were screaming at me. I debated making them because my doctor says E shouldn't have peanut butter until he's three and he's not even two. He wants to eat everything! But, I made them anyway and I just don't let him see me eating them :) They tasted great!
Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Pudding Cookies
from Picky Palate

Ingredients
2 sticks softened butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt 4 oz. box instant chocolate pudding mix (I was sure I had this in my pantry, which I did but I think the box I had was only 2 oz. It worked, they still tasted fine)
10 ounce bag peanut butter chips (I actually only used half a bg)
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows

Directions
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix the sugars and butter together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until completely combined. Place the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate pudding mix in a large bowl and stir to combine. Slowly add to the wet ingredients along with the peanut butter chips and marshmallows. Mix just until combined. With a medium cookie scoop, place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

No comments: