Sorry, one more Easter recipe. I saw this recipe on Good Things Utah. It came from HERE. It seemed interesting, yet I wanted to try it. It was pretty good. Karson thought that monkey bread was pretty cool. I almost forgot to take a picture so there wasn't much left when I remembered. I'm pretty sure I halved this recipe, but I posted the full recipe.
Marshmallow Peeps Monkey Bread
Dough:
2 cans (16.3 ounces) reduced fat buttermilk biscuits (or homemade recipe)
Coating:
3/4 cup pink granulated sugar
16 pink marshmallow Peep bunnies
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Lightly spray a 9″ circular pan, bread pan, bunt pan, or other pan of choice. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Open both cans of biscuits. Cut each biscuit into fourths. Set aside.
In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave marshmallow Peeps, butter, and vanilla extract on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Whisk until smooth.
Lightly dip each biscuit fourth into marshmallow mixture, letting excess syrup drip off. Roll lightly in pink sugar and place in prepared pan. Repeat with all remaining biscuit fourths. Pour remaining mixture over biscuits.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
No comments:
Post a Comment