Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cheesy Scrambled Eggs

this is not a fancy recipe or anything. Ever since Karson was little, we knew he was going to be small in size. At four he's finally on the charts at .24 percentile. We had been told early on to calorie pack all of his food. I came up with this for scrambled eggs and he loves them. Now I need to search for the Magelby's syrup recipe and we'll have a yummy breakfast.

I mix the eggs, a little bit of milk and salt in a bowl then pour it in the pan. I cook the eggs for a bit before adding cream cheese. You can add as much or as little as you like. After the cream cheese is all melted I add regular cheese. They are super cheesy but so good. I like them with little ham pieces added in also.

No comments: