
Yes that is a picture of a half eaten Oreo. Beautiful, not. Don't be surprised, or disappointed, if this is what you receive from us for Christmas this year. They look horrible, but trust me they taste delightful. I was excited to find Oreo's with red cream inside. My first few batches looked pretty good, but the more I did, the worse they looked. I don't know if my chocolate got to hot or the house was to cold so they went from hot to cold to fast. Who knows but they still taste good. I was actually going to add sucker sticks and make a cute little bouquet, but I got lazy so I just threw them in a tin or a bag. I also bought different colors of chocolate pieces to drizzle on top, but again, to lazy.
Directions
I bought the baking pieces that you can find at any craft or candy store. I also used my double broiler, which was nice because it kept the chocolate melted. If you don't have a double broiler, you can just melt the pieces in the microwave. It just takes longer that way. Just cover with chocolate then let dry on wax paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment