Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Once again, I saw this and I just HAD to make it. I got it from HERE, Life as a Lofthouse blog. I may have just made the same dessert, two times in one week...However, I did have people over both times, but still. It was so fabulous, warm from the oven. And it seriously takes like 3 minutes to put together. So so easy and has my mouth watering just thinking about it again. This is so my kind of pie. Yummy, you must try this.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Recipe By: Nestle

1 unbaked, 9 inch pie crust (just a frozen one)
2 large eggs
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup white granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup real butter, softened
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use milk chocolate because that is what I prefer)

Directions: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Beat eggs in a large bowl and beat on high speed until their foamy. ( about 1 minute) Beat in flour, and both sugars. Beat in butter, and then stir in chocolate chips. Carefully spoon into the unbaked pie crust. Bake for 55 minutes. (check for doneness by inserting a knife halfway between center and edge and it comes out clean) Let cool atleast 30 minutes to an hour before slicing! Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, chocolate and caramel.

1 comment:

Necia said...

That sounds so yummy and just a tiny bit sinful! Thanks for sharing!