Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Crescent Rolls

I got this recipe Here. It was a fast, easy treat. I like Karson to eat peanut butter so this was a good treat for him. Only the baby couldn't eat them and he was a little sad. I think I like the cinnamon/sugar ones I made the other day better, but these were good too.

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Crescent Rolls:
Original recipe by Cathy at Noble Pig
1 tube of crescent rolls
Peanut butter
Semi sweet chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)
Or use marshmallows instead of chocolate chips (I saw this on another blog and thought peanut butter and marshmallow would be a fabulous combination. Heck leave the chocolate in and have peanut butter, chocolate and marshmallow. Yum)

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the unrolled crescent rolls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Spread a layer of peanut butter on each triangle; top with chocolate chips.

Roll from the bottom of the triangle to the point. Place in the oven and bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve while hot. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I totally remember you! Hope you are doing well!