Another yummy recipe from (life as a lofthouse blog). When I saw this I knew I had to make it soon. This was way better than the Spinach Alfredo recipe I posted a few days ago. This was cheesy and so good! It called for 2 eggs, but the dessert I made the other day used up all but one of my eggs and I haven't been to the store. My neighbor didn't get home until I was in the middle of making it so I was short an egg. I also didn't use the full 15 oz of Ricotta only because I don't care for it much. I used probably 3/4 of a container. Anyway, super good. The picture does not do it justice, I promise it's way better than it looks.
CHICKEN CORDON BLEU LASAGNA
Recipe By: Pillsbury
2 eggs
1 container (15 oz) Ricotta cheese
1 cup Cottage cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped, fresh Parsley
2 cups diced, cooked Ham
2 cups diced, cooked Chicken
1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 jar (16 oz) creamy garlic Alfredo sauce
6 uncooked (oven ready) Lasagna noodles
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons chopped, fresh Parsley
Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl beat eggs. Stir in ricotta, cottage and Parmesan cheeses and 1/4 cup parsley, set aside.
In another medium bowl, mix together chicken, ham, garlic powder and Alfredo sauce. In an ungreased 9x13 glass baking dish, spread about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture.
Top chicken mixture with 3 uncooked noodles, half of the cheese mixture, half the remaining chicken mixture and half each of the mozzarella and Swiss cheeses. Repeat layer starting with noodles again and ending with Swiss cheese. Cover tightly with foil.
Bake for 1 hour. Let stand 10-15 minutes, then sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of parsley before slicing and serving!
Recipe By: Pillsbury
2 eggs
1 container (15 oz) Ricotta cheese
1 cup Cottage cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped, fresh Parsley
2 cups diced, cooked Ham
2 cups diced, cooked Chicken
1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 jar (16 oz) creamy garlic Alfredo sauce
6 uncooked (oven ready) Lasagna noodles
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons chopped, fresh Parsley
Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl beat eggs. Stir in ricotta, cottage and Parmesan cheeses and 1/4 cup parsley, set aside.
In another medium bowl, mix together chicken, ham, garlic powder and Alfredo sauce. In an ungreased 9x13 glass baking dish, spread about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture.
Top chicken mixture with 3 uncooked noodles, half of the cheese mixture, half the remaining chicken mixture and half each of the mozzarella and Swiss cheeses. Repeat layer starting with noodles again and ending with Swiss cheese. Cover tightly with foil.
Bake for 1 hour. Let stand 10-15 minutes, then sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of parsley before slicing and serving!
1 comment:
So glad you tried it! It was super delish, huh! : )
Post a Comment