Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I used red and green m&m's for Christmas cookies. I'm not sure why these ones are so flat. Usually they are more fluffy, but they still tasted great. I have several chocolate chip cookie recipes, but this is the one I seem to use the most.
1 Cup sugar
1 Cup brown sugar
1 Cup butter or margarine (I use butter)
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 Cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 package (12 oz) chocolate chips
Mix sugars, butter, eggs and vanilla well. Sift flour, salt and baking soda together. Gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes or until they start to crack. They may not look done.

No comments: