Here is another recipe from the Life as a Lofthouse blog. I'll admit, I'm a little embarrassed because I know she checks my blog and I've been trying and posting a lot of her stuff. I actually don't like sausage but the boys do so I made this. It actually was really good, but I think next time I may use chopped ham instead and see how I like it. Finally, something Karson ate!
***These pictures are of this with sausage. I changed it the second time I made it and used ham, and no peppers. It was SO good. My husband still likes sausage, but I prefer the ham.***
8 servings
1 (8oz) package of crescent dinner rolls
1 (8oz) package of pre-cooked sausage links
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon oregano
Start by preheating your oven to 425 degrees. In a 9x13 baking pan press the crescent roll dough on the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of the pan.
Slice the sausage into small pieces and then sprinkle evenly over the top of the dough.
Mix eggs, milk, green pepper and salt, pepper and oregano all together in a small bowl. Pour over the sausage. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the top.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before slicing
1 comment:
Natalie you are too cute! Dont be embarrassed.. I am SO flattered that you like my recipes enough to make them and post them on your blog! I am your biggest fan : ) Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog!
Post a Comment