Monday, January 24, 2011

Orange Julius

I don't like Orange Juice. Never have. But, my mom always made Orange Julius and that I like. I'd forgotten about it actually. Until I visited Life as A Lofthouse blog. She had a picture of hers and I instantly wanted some but didn't have any Orange Juice. The next time I went to the store I got some and we had it with our breakfast. Yum, delicious. I figure I'll forget about it again unless I actually post it here so this is the recipe I copied from her blog. It may be the same as my mom's but I'm not sure.

ORANGE JULIUS

makes 4 (8oz) servings

8 oz frozen Orange Juice concentrate
1 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 ice cubes

Combine all ingredients except ice into a blender. Blend for 1 minute.
Add 3-4 ice cubes at a time and continue to blend until all crushed and thoroughly mixed.

No comments: