Monday, January 24, 2011

Ooey Gooey Cheescake Bars

I was browsing recipes the other day and went to my sister in law's friends blog that I visit from time to time. She actually has a lot of stuff I want to try but these caught my eye and I had to try them since I already had all the needed ingredients. My husband says I'm trying to kill him with all the junk I keep in this house. Although it's far from the truth I really do need to stop baking! This are so easy though and way good. I actually over baked these just a little but oh well, it won't stop me from eating them. (please excuse my horrible food pictures...It's so hard to get a good picture but I like having pictures better than not even if they don't look great.) I got this recipe from HERE

1 yellow cake mix
3 eggs
1 stick of butter, softened
1 lb. powdered sugar (1/2 of regular bag)
1 pkg (8 0z) cream cheese, softened
Combine yellow cake mix, one egg, and stick of butter to form a crust. Press into bottom of 13x9 pan.
Combine two remaining eggs, powdered sugar, and cream cheese and pour mixture over crust.
Bake for 35-40 min in 350° oven. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and allow to cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH..MY...GOODNESS! These sound amazing! I LOVE cheesecake!! : )

Valerie said...

I thought that title looked familiar! I have been wanting to make these too! Maybe today...